Enjoy incredibly bright and colorful light output with minimal power draw and less heat for the performer and audience. Easily put light where you want, how you want, with manual focus plus zoom and frame shutters. Set-and-forget with onboard function control of brightness, color, and strobe or use 9-channel DMX control as part of a stage lighting grid. There are no color gels to wear out or require climbing the rafters to change. Even multiple units in an intimate theater or church will not disrupt the audience thanks to the near silent-running internal cooling fan.
The 612754 stage light provides support for standard size “B” Gobo holders. The 612754 RGBW Ellipsoidal is a great way to reduce operating costs for your facility without making all of your peripherals obsolete.
- Incredibly bright and colorful
- 180-watt RGBW LED eliminates the need for color gels and provides bright, colorful lighting with reduced power consumption
- Smooth fade and dimming curves
- 4 DMX controlled dimming curves for fast or slow fade and dimming
- Puts light where it is needed, keeps light off areas that need to stay dark
- 4 external manual framing shutters, left, right, top, and bottom
- Manual focus & zoom
- Daisy chain up to 10 units on one 20A breaker
- NAC3 in and out
- Meager 200-watt power consumption
- Manual control allows beam angles from 17° to 50°
- Excellent in low noise environments with its near-silent cooling fan
- Supports size “B” Gobo holders (not included)
- User’s Manual (Oct 19, 2015)