The ProX T-16RSS24 16 Space vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19″ rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear, and with an extra deep 24″ Rail-to-Rail depth. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won’t dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized.
These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches and padlock ready for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. The T-16RSS24 case is assembled with thicker 3/8″ plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy-duty design and convenient features of the T-16RSS24, this case is a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- 16U Space Front Load
- Incl. 2x Folding Tables (Front/Back Lids)
- Professional Rackspace W/24″ Rail to Rail Depth
- Standard 19″ Mounting Rail Width
- Front and Back Removable Lids
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- 2 Recessed spring action handles per side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- Laminated 3/8″ 9mm plywood
- 2.5″ Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
- 4 Heavy Duty 4″ Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
Standard Amp rack modules requiring more depth. This case has a 24″ Rail-to-Rail depth.