The T-16RSS 16 Space 16U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19″ rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won’t dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches with included padlocks for added security. The T-16RSS case is assembled with thicker 3/8″ plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy-duty design and convenient features of the T-16RSS, this case gives you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- 16 Space Front Load
- 19″ Deep Rail to Rail
- Standard 19″ Mounting Rail Width
- Front and Rear Removable Lids
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- 2 Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- 2.5″ Front/Rear Door Depth
- Laminated 3/8″ 9mm plywood
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
- 4 Heavy Duty 4″ Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
19″ Rack Components up to 19″ deep