The ProX T-16RSP24DST Workstation case with two side tables is your workshop on wheels. The T-16RSP24WDT Workstation Case is constructed with our Signature Series Plywood and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. The Workstation boasts a black honeycomb laminated finish with a sharp, modern look that fits right in with a variety of environments. The inside of the case features 1 1/2″ Foam For Very Efficient Shock Protection
This case features a Shock Resistant rack space and two side work tables to keep your gear organized and easily accessible for your professional events. The 16 Unit Rack Space can be loaded from either side depending on your needs.
The T-16RSP24DST Workstation case is easily transported with the included four professional grade casters for easy loading in and loading out at your events. The case also has recessed fold out handles on the sides for comfortable two people lifting.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
- 16 Space Vertical Load Shockproof
- Professional Amp Rack 24″ Deep Front to Rear Rail
- Standard 19″ Mounting Rail Width
- 1 1/2″ Foam For Very Efficient Shock Protection
- Back and Front Removable Lids work as tables
- Durable and Solid Rack Rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig Ready 3/8″ Plywood
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2 Recessed Spring Action Handles Per Side
- Easy Locking Fit And Tongue
- Heavy Duty And Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Industrial Strength Latches And Rubber Feet
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2.5″ Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes Mounting Hardware (Screw Kit)
- 4 Heavy Duty 4″ Casters for Mobility (Two Are Locking)
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!