The ProX XC-QQ50 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4″ output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4″ output/input. 12 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
All ProX cables display the company’s commitment to making the highest quality audio cables. Making waves as the professional’s choice for the most demanding applications. The exacting design of the entire line makes ProX cables the smart choice for your needs. From simple patch cables to complex studio harnessing. Only high-grade components and time-proven manufacturing techniques are employed to ensure you are receiving the highest quality cable for your investment.
ProX provides users with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction are what we are passionate about.
The Black PVC jacket built for durability, flexibility and low visibility on stage is designed like a tank, armored to withstand rugged heavy road use.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They’re designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market!
- Silver/Gold plated All Metal TS-M connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for lower resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for both durability and flexibility
- Intended for high-current applications only, not line-level signals
- Type: 12 gauge, speaker
- Connector: 1/4″ TS-M to TS-M
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
TS-M to TS-M