This ProX XC-XLREC50 is an IEC Female to 110V (14AWG) & XLR-M to XLRF (20AWG), 50FT Power Cord.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection – Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 14 AWG & 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents
- Black PVC jacket for durability, flexibility, and low visibility on stage. The jacket was designed like a tank, armored to withstand rugged heavy road use
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade power cables. They’re designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity; this is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, High-Quality XLR Connectors
- Excellent Durability and Superior Data Transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors in audio cable
- 14AWG x 3 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors in power cable
- Extra Durable & Flexible Long-Life Construction
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
IEC Female to NEMA 15P & XLR-M to XLR-F