The ProX T-8RSS 8 Space 8U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19″ rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won’t dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized.
These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches with included padlocks for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. The T-8RSS case is assembled with thicker 3/8″ plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy-duty design and convenient features of the T-8RSS, this case is coated with a beautiful black finish giving you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight case is manufactured with the laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
- 8 SPACE FRONT LOAD
- PROFESSIONAL AMP RACK 19″ DEEP Rail to Rail
- Standard 19″ Mounting Rail Width
- FRONT AND BACK REMOVABLE LIDS
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- 2 Recessed Spring-action Handles per Side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- 2.5″ Front/Rear Door Depth
- Laminated 3/8″ 9mm plywood
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
19″ Rack Components.