The ProX XS-PRIME4 WLT BL provides ultimate security for your Denon® Prime 4 Standalone DJ system. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time. The XS-PRIME4 WLT BL case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8″ Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily and access the 1U rack space below.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Sliding Laptop Shelf
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- 1U Rackspace Below Controller
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)