The ProX X-PRIME GO BL provides the ultimate security for your standalone DJ system. The case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8″ Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as branded steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks and control knobs. Another reason to choose ProX cases is each case has our Signature look with our patented Honeycomb Digital™ Protected top lamination. The hexagon pattern design not only gives your case style but it also protects it against scuffs and scapes during transport.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- ProX Black on Black Style
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Butterfly Twist-lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!