The ProX XS-AHSQ7DHW Professional quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen & Heath SQ7 Next Generation Digital Console Mixer, and it does the job well. The ProX XS-AHSQ7DHW case is constructed with a Doghouse cable storage area, rugged and durable Signature Series 3/8″ Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, and 4″ rubber wheels. The Doghouse area provides hidden space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel.
This ProX SQ7 Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb Exterior Design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4″ Tough durable Casters rubber wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- With Doghouse
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment.