The ProX X-QSC-KW152 is designed specifically to house and protect a pair of QSC KW152 loudspeakers. This professional speaker case employs a 3/8″ laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage. This particular case rests on four high quality 4″ casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The X-QSC-KW152 is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ’s or anyone who owns a QSC KW152 speakers. Protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8″ plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
Interior Dimensions for each Speaker:
Also Fits Db Technologies Opera 15, Opera 402D, Opera 405D, Opera 602D, Opera 605D and Live 402
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove between Top and Bottom Connections
- Stackable 4-inch Caster Dishes on Top
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining percentage from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!