ProX T-UTIHW MK2 is a Rolling Utility Case for 100 LP Vinyl Records, Lighting or cables W/ Retractable Handle and Low-Profile Recessed Wheels and is a modern case for the modern DJ! This lightweight utility case is perfect for mobile and club DJs who need quality protection and effortless, smooth transport. A retractable handle and low-profile recessed casters keep you moving, but you won’t be worried about the integrity of your equipment because of durability-minded features such as heavy-duty ball corners and butterfly latches. This flexible case can hold all manner of professional DJ, audio and lighting gear and accessories without breaking the bank or your back! Standard Black on Silver design is constructed with our rugged signature Laminated 3/8″ Gig-Ready Series Plywood
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Interior Dimensions: 22.5″L x 13″W x 13″H +(3″ Top Door)
- Heavy and Powerful steel ball corners
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Premium Series Plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Interior Dimensions: 22.5″L x 13″W x 13″”H (3″ Top Door)