ProX XM-1216MIC UltronX™ Microphone series cases are made from an extremely tough Polypropylene Copolymer, these cases are crush resistant and virtually indestructible. This rugged case features a sealed ring, which makes it Airtight and Watertight. The automatic air pressure release valve will equalize the air pressure, which allows this case to be airline friendly! It is ATA/TSA approved.
Our unique spring-loaded latch system will keep this case tightly closed, while still allowing for ease of opening. There is convoluted foam glued into the lid, and a custom cut microphone storage foam in the body. Super tough construction to withstand weather, bad handling, drops, kicks, bangs, flips & flops and even the baggage handlers at the airport! Keep your microphones safe, dry, and out of harm’s way when you travel either locally or long distances.
- Holds 16 handheld microphones in customized foam drops
- Internal storage with ample room for cables and more
- Convienient hard-shelled protective case for storing and transporting handheld microphones
- Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and watertight seal and ideal for air travel
- Watertight at 1 meter for up to 30 minutes – Iindependently tested to exceed IP67 specifications
- Flush, surface mounted latches with red release button for easy access
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Up to 16 Hand Held Microphones in included custom foam insert