ProX XM-MAXI12 UltronX™ cases for 12 Ape Labs® MAXI lights are made from an extremely tough Polypropylene Copolymer, these cases are crush resistant and virtually indestructible. This rugged case features a sealed ring, which makes it Airtight and Watertight. The automatic air pressure release valve will equalize the air pressure, which allows this case to be airline friendly! It is ATA/TSA approved. The Extendable/Retractable handle has locking buttons that hold it in position.
Our unique spring-loaded latch system will keep this case tightly closed, while still allowing for ease of opening. There is convoluted foam glued into the lid, and fitted dividers providing storage for up to 12 Ape Labs® MAXI lights or up to 36 Ape Labs® Lightcans. Super tough construction to withstand weather, bad handling, drops, kicks, bangs, flips & flops and even the baggage handlers at the airport!
Lightcans and MAXI Lights shown for display purposes only, they are not included!
- Hard-shelled protective case with excellent protection for your lights
- Equipped with a fold-down flush side handle for easy carrying
- Quickly converts to a rolling case with extendable/retractable locking top handle
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Flush, surface mounted latches with red release button for easy access
- Holds 12 Ape Labs® MAXI lights or up to 36 Ape Labs® Lightcans.
- Pressure equalization valve creates an airtight and watertight seal and ideal for air travel
- Watertight at 1 meter for up to 30 minutes – Independently tested to exceed IP67 specifications
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!