This ProX XS-MIC20S lightweight utility case is perfect for mobile audio professionals who need quality protection for their microphones and effortless transport. Sturdy handles and durability-minded features such as heavy-duty ball corners and butterfly latches.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear not properly loaded into the case.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Up to 20 Hand-Held Audio Mircrophones